Dogs Vs. Cats: The Pros and Cons


We've all heard that men are dogs, and women are bitches (female dogs). Women have also been compared to cats. You all know cats. They are cold and mean and won't let you pet and cuddle with them like dogs. If they really hate you, they will scratch and bite you. But I am here to break the common stereotypes of men and women. Despite the cuteness and playfulness of dogs, they can also be mean and aggressive and they can have multiple sex partners. For cats, they can be sweet and cuddly, once they realize you are not a threat. I'm about to give you the pros and cons of cats and dogs when it comes to men and women, but first a story:
Once upon a time, I had a boyfriend. This boyfriend was my very first real, intimate relationship. We would spend time together when we could and honestly we were the perfect combination of cat and dog. He would get excited whenever we made plans to see one another and would stare into my eyes with a smile on his face and he would give me the best-unlimited kisses I have ever gotten in my life. I could fall asleep in his arms and feel safe and secure. We trusted and loved one another very much. I had a very lazy attitude when I was with him. Whenever he wanted to go out and do something, I just preferred to be in his arms. I craved his touch. I loved when he would caress my face, and would slowly move his hands down my body. It felt so good. He never messed with me when I wanted to sleep. I never had an aggressive attitude while we were together. I was all about keeping the peace between the both of us.

Now that story is just an example of how my ex and I behaved as both cat and dog. Neither one of us really carried any of the negative traits until we broke off our friendship. Of course, I felt bad afterward because I still cared for him.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Up With Your Parents Vs. Walking Away

My Favorite Podcasts Right Now